Notice: All of the content on this page is pretty old. So, please keep that in mind.
Here are the tutorials that I have written so far. Please make note that all tutorials here, even though they consist of "hacking" and exploitation, they must ONLY be used to better inform the end-user or server admininistrator, and used for learning purposes only. Knowledge is power, do not abuse. Also, make note of the definition of a hacker
Hacking Spoonfed Series
- Part 1 - WEP Cracking
- Part 2 - Romancing the Victim
- Part 3 - Gaslighting is Always a Good Thrill' Tutorial
- Applications That I Find Useful in Everyday Computing
- Federal Law on Sharing Bandwidth - Mike B.
- Installing Mac and Ubuntu onto a PC, and Having them Talk the Talk, Walk the Walk
- Mineral Oil PC - "The 1337 Fleet"
- Campus WarWalking
- Technical Practical Jokes are a Real Hoot
- Copper Heatsink on the Rocks
- How the Microprocessor Works - Plus a Vista Rant (Pre Final)
- Digital Rights Management – Is this Morally Permissible, Or Has it Gone too Far?
- Linux Distribution of Preference
- I Send your E-mail
- IT Security Framework
- Asynchronous Cryptosystem
- Virtualization Risks and Mitigations
- Remote and Local File Inclusions